Thursday, February 23, 2006

Say Aaaaah

I'd like to say he's grown into his tongue....but why lie? This pic was taken circa March 2004.

A coworker forwarded me an email with various pet related anecdotes earlier this week, and I found this piece to be particularly funny (and TRUE!) Enjoy!

To pacify you, my dear companions, I have posted the following notice on
our front door:

Rules for Non-Pet Owners Who Visit and then Complain About Our Pets ---

1. The pets live here. You don't.
2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the
furniture. (That's why it's call "fur"niture.)
3. To you, our pets are just animals. To us, they are an adopted
son/daughter who happens to be hairy, walks on all fours and doesn't
speak clearly.
4. Dogs and cats are easier than kids because:
---- They don't ask for money all the time
---- They are easier to train
---- They usually come when called
---- They don't hang out with drug-using friends
---- They don't need a gazillion dollars for a college education, and
---- if they get pregnant, you can sell the children. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

I love the list!! I've never heard of "fur"niture before - that's pretty smart if you came up with that yourself!

That's a great pic too! Does Pippen "smile"? One of my dogs does, and she pulls her lips back and sticks her front teeth out if you can imagine something like that. I think it's a smile. I've never been able to get a shot of it.

6:49 AM  
Blogger JGC Photography said...

Zowie! Pippen. That's some tongue.

Kenya the Duck toller.
http://kenyacharron.blogspot.com

11:19 AM  
Blogger Jack said...

Ha, I like that, great pictures too!

6:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home