Sunday, January 22, 2006

Summing it up



This picture totally sums up our weekend - rained out. I bought Pippin this little rain jacket back in the spring when we started walking. (How I long for green grass and budding trees!) It was too long so I took it back but not before we got some good pics of the look. No walk today, it's been raining ever since I got up and I don't think it's ever going to end. Pippin is so depressed he's done nothing but sleep all day. Except when he rode with me to pick up some lunch, although the heated seats in the Expy did make him a bit drowsy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

Hi Pippin!

5:16 PM  
Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

"My Dog Pippin" is my new favorite blog! He looks just like little red riding hood in the photo!

6:48 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Your dog is spoil...SPOIL...

11:11 AM  
Blogger E-Speed said...

what a cutie!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home