Thursday, March 09, 2006

Cross Training

Here are some pics from our walk to the park last weekend. Pippin loves to swing. He finds it relaxing and a great alternate place to take a nap.
Ok, that one was not from the park. I accidentally uploaded the wrong picture and since Blogger was so SLOW to post pics tonight I thought I'd leave it as a "freebie". It's actually from a game of tug Brent and Pippin were playing earlier this week. That's Pippin's intense "you'd better give me my toy or I'll take your hand off in a loving way" pose.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dawn - Pink Chick Tris said...

I never thought about sitting on a swing with my dog. Cute.

11:37 AM  
Blogger tfg said...

You'd best be careful about letting him swing. Polyamory won't be far behind.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Iron Jayhawk said...

Too.freakin.cute.

Phog can barely stay in my lap when I've got puppy treats in my hand...I can't imagine him on a swing. :)

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home