Monday, April 24, 2006

Pippin in Pants

Target has some really cute new swimwear for dogs. At first I was bummed since all the cute stuff is for girl dogs. Then I saw them.....swim trunks for dogs. Once again they're too small and have to go back but they did make for some exciting pics!

First, he's very excited about the pants:













Then, chaos breaks out.













Finally, I have to grab some treats so he'll settle down enough for me to get them on.














Of course they're too small but it was fun to try! I just don't think pants were meant for dogs though!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cory said...

How bout this winter you get him one of those footed pj's they always have on the rack at Tar-ZHAY?

8:53 PM  
Blogger Tiggs said...

you guys crack me up!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can just imagine trying to put swimwear on Max!

6:13 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

haha..looks a lot like a diaper

8:51 AM  
Blogger Michele said...

Hey Pippin , Good luck in your race tomorrow. We will be cheer you on from a distance.
Can't wait for your race report, hope it is as good as your mom's.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home